Counseling for Individuals, Couples & Families
If you are an individual, family or part of a couple in need of therapy, the Counseling Center is here for you. Our full-time and part-time clinicians have a wide variety of backgrounds and specialty areas.
Many of our clients are able to receive free or reduced-cost counseling through the use of an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) or Covenant Congregation Program (CCP). In our community, there are over 150 companies who offer an EAP to their employees and over 30 congregations who offer CCP to their members. That means counseling could be free or available at a reduced cost to you.
We are available to talk to you about many issues, including:
- Improving Intimacy in Relationships
- Reducing and Managing Stress
- Alleviating Sadness and Depression
- Coping With a Loss
- Manage the Stress of Parenting
- Addressing Substance Abuse
- Attaining Balance in Life
- Reducing Stress and Overcoming Anxiety
- Altering Negative Behaviors
- Creating a Fulfilling Life
- Realizing Career Goals
- Improving Body Image
Ready to schedule an appointment? Let us help match you to the right counselor, call our Intake Coordinators today at 706-649-6500.