The holidays are full of the busyness of shopping along with the grief of missing loved ones. This can put strain on our most cherished relationships. During the upcoming holiday season, take some time to put some HAPPY in to your Holiday routine with your spouse.
COVID has even put a damper on relationships. Some couples have shared with us that:
• Their usual patterns of relating to each other have been disrupted and stressed.
• They have lost the fun in the relationship and no longer feel like friends
• Their temptation has been to turn on each other or to turn away and become preoccupied with less important things.
• Under duress, their communication has become more controlling, louder, and angry.
The Pastoral Institute believes that it is time for committed couples to address these and other issues as and have spark some HOLIDAY HAPPINESS
We invite you to join us in a proven program that will insert a boost of HAPPINESS into your marriage. In this four-hour workshop you will discover:
• How to celebrate your differences
• How to make the most of your conflict
• How to handle the daily events and issues that arise in your relationship
• How to have fun again...
***SPACE IS LIMITED***
Early Bird registration ends 11/18.